Master of Business Administration
When will I finish? As few as
As few as
Ready to take your business career to the next level? The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Thomas More University puts you on an accelerated path toward earning a highly respected credential and a competitive edge. Our flexible MBA degree program with online options can help you advance your current career or shift into a business career with higher earning potential.
Get ahead in the business world without disrupting your life. You’ll sharpen your leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills in an MBA program designed for the working professional.
An MBA education with a built-in business network
Our Master of Business Administration program’s cohort model provides a sense of leadership and teamwork as you advance through the graduate program with a small group of classmates.
You’ll gain a broader understanding of business as you collaborate and share insights with a diverse group of professionals. The relationships you build in your MBA courses will form a built-in support system during the master’s program and develop into lasting professional connections after graduation.
Why earn an MBA degree at Thomas More University?
When you choose the Master of Business Administration program at Thomas More University, you get a values-based, private university education with proven return on investment. Georgetown University’s 2019 report ranked Thomas More University as a top school in Kentucky for ROI.
Whether online or on campus, we are committed to providing a personalized MBA school experience. We have made it easy for any undergraduate major or working professional to get started in our MBA program with no GMAT requirement. And, your personal advisor will help guide your success through every step of earning your MBA degree.
- Marketable job skills: Set yourself apart with the strategic thinking, decision making, and leadership skills that drive success in business.
- Program flexibility: Short courses offered online or on campus allow you to balance your career and family as you earn your MBA degree.
- Experienced faculty: Gain knowledge you can apply immediately in your career from faculty with practical business experience.
- Professional networking: Collaborate with professionals across industries in your MBA program cohort. You’ll build personal bonds and a network of career connections.
Support for academic and career success: Benefit from personal attention through small class sizes and a concierge service of advisors to guide you throughout our MBA program.
There are Concentrations available in:
- Data Analysis
Make it More with a Master of Business Administration
Graduation (Headcount) Per Program Each Year
“I am not your typical MBA student. I decided to go back to earn my MBA for academic satisfaction and personal growth. Thomas More offered exactly what I needed to enroll with confidence — small class sizes and a flexible schedule coupled with an accelerated program.”Erin Woods ’20 MBA, Homemaker
How do I apply?
1. Click here to submit your application for graduate admission to the University.
2. Order an official copy of your transcript(s) to Thomas More University from the other institution(s) you have attended.
You will find the instructions for ordering transcripts on the other school’s registrar webpage.
3. Submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have less than two years of full-time work experience, then you must also have a letter of recommendation submitted to email@example.com on your behalf
from a teacher, employer, or other non-relative who can speak knowledgeably of your readiness for graduate study.
Related graduate programs at Thomas More
Still exploring your graduate degree program options? You may be interested in the following: