Thomas More University Talent Partner
Thomas More University is committed to helping you attract, retain, and engage your employees. We partner with you to support your employees in earning the undergraduate and graduate degrees they desire, while also learning the skills they need to succeed in your organization.
- Most programs are offered 100% online
- Employees earn degrees around their work schedule and life.
- Over 60 self-paced badges can be combined into non-credit credential offerings.
- Transfer credits are accepted from any accredited college or university.
- Most degrees can be completed in less than two years.
- Courses run 6 to 8 weeks.
- Personal advisors design degree paths that maximize financial aid options.
- Students can pay after they receive tuition reimbursement.
- Multi-student discounts and cohort pricing are available.
- Broad-based curriculum across professional degree programs, such as business, psychology, education, and nursing.
- Professors have real-world experience.
- Self-paced badges and credentials are in high-demand fields, such as Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Human Resources, Leadership & Management, Transportation & Logistics.
- Cohorts of high-potential employees learn and solve problems together.
- Scholarships are customized for organizations.
- Professional development or lunch and learns designed based on specific needs.