Like scholarship money, grant money does not have to be repaid. From your FAFSA, the financial aid office will determine your eligibility to receive federal grants.
- Amounts range from $672 to $6,495.
- A student’s expected family contribution (EFC) as determined by the FAFSA must be 5847 or below to receive a Pell Grant.
Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Students must be Pell-eligible to receive the SEOG.
- Awarded to students with high need.
- Amounts awarded up to $4,000.
- Students who receive a Teach Grant must serve in a low-income school district after graduation. If a student fails to complete the post-graduation requirements, the grant reverts to a loan and must be repaid.
- Students must complete entrance counseling before receiving the grant.