Dual Credit Program
The Thomas More University Dual-Credit Program offers eligible high school students the opportunity to take college courses at a reduced tuition rate while exposing them to college rigor, Thomas More’s culture and so much more. The Dual-Credit Program collaborates with multiple Tri-State schools to encourage intellectual growth and benefit the students in the program. We offer this program to dual credit students who are interested in taking classes at their high school (where offered), online, and/or on Thomas More’s campus.
- Face to face and online classes are available on Thomas More University’s campus. Not all Thomas More classes are offered online and class offerings may change each semester.
- Face to face course offerings vary at each high school. Please ask your high school counselor about courses specific to your high school.
- Classes for the academic year cost $91 per credit hour ($273 per 3-credit course).
- Students may pay for your dual credit classes by check or online by credit card. Payment is due the first day of class each semester. The KY Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA) offers a scholarship for Kentucky high school students who enter a dual credit program.
- Students may apply for a dual credit scholarship through the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA). Scholarship funds will be disbursed from KHEAA no sooner than mid- October for fall semester classes and mid-February forspring semester Once scholarship funds have been disbursed, recipients of scholarship funds will be refunded.
- In order to Register for dual credit courses through Thomas More:
- Complete the online Application Form
- Your high school counselor will submit a copy of your high school transcript
- Students may request their Thomas More transcripts using the Request Transcript page.
- Students having technical issues, may contact our IT Help Desk at 859-344-3646.