Republic Bank Foundation Institute for Career Development and Graduate School Planning
2022 Career and Internship Fair
The Thomas More University 2022 Career and Internship Fair will take place on Wednesday, February 2, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Steigerwald Hall in the Saints Center.
Students & Alumni
- Career exploration, advising, and coaching
- Job search strategies and skills
- Use of the Joe Raphael ICG Studio for recorded mock interviews and self-promotional videos
- Support to identify experience learning opportunities (internships, co-ops, etc.)
- Graduate school information
- Employer List – Career & Internship 2021
- Classroom presentations and workshops by the ICG
- Support to identify outside speakers for classroom presentations
- Use of the Joe Raphael ICG Studio for recorded mock interviews, self-promotional videos, conference calls, virtual interviews
- On-campus recruitment
- Access to online job platform
- Invitation to on-campus events
Handshake is Thomas More University’s online platform for students and alumni to post resumes, search and apply for jobs and internships, and learn about campus events. Employers can post jobs and internships, review student profiles, and learn about campus events. Click on the appropriate link below to join Thomas More University’s Handshake community.
On-Campus Jobs for Students
See openings for on-campus employment
Review available workshops, career fairs, and other career-related events
Follow Us Online!
Institute for Career Development and Graduate School Planning
Main Administration Building – 3rd Floor