FAFSA & Federal Financial Aid

FAFSA & Federal Financial Aid

Thomas More University
School Code

Click here to send us your FAFSA!

Grants, student loans, and work-study opportunities are available to qualified students from the federal government. Students must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order for the Thomas More Financial Aid Office to determine their eligibility for federal aid.

Students should file a FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov. We recommend filing a FAFSA as soon as possible after the application opens. After receiving a FAFSA, Thomas More will send an accepted student a letter explaining what federal aid he or she is eligible to receive.

For questions about federal aid programs, contact the Thomas More Financial Aid Office, your high school guidance office, or check out these links: