Health Center Services Offered
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS UPDATES
Health Services will be open for face to face visits on a limited basis by appointment only. We ask that if you need to be seen, please call 859-344-3529 to schedule an appointment or request a telehealth meeting using Microsoft TEAMS.
Walk-in patients will NOT be accepted.
If you need to talk to a nurse about symptoms, or any other questions that can be done over the phone, please call 859-344-3529 between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Health Center Information:
The Health Office is open 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Summer hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-4:30 and Thursday 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
The office is CLOSED on Thomas More holidays and if Thomas More is closed due to inclement weather.
- TMU students, faculty and staff are eligible to use the Health Center services.
- RN services are available on a walk-in, first come, first served basis for students, staff and faculty.
- The Health Center is in the Administration Building room 3342.
- Our fax number is 859-344-3636.
- The Health Center does not bill insurance. All services offered at the health center are free of charge.
|B/P Monitoring||Educational Resources|
|Glucose Monitoring||Referral Services|
|Wound Care||Residence Hall Programs|
|Cold Care||HIV Screenings|
|Proventil Treatments||Suture/Staple Removal|
|Urinalysis Screening||Rashes, and or Other Skin Conditions|
|Mono Screening||Influenza (flu shot) $5.00|
|Strep Test Screening||Tuberculosis Skin Testing $10.00|
*All campus health services are confidential and free of charge excluding vaccines.
*Physician services, laboratory and x-ray services are available through St Elizabeth Family Practice, any of our local hospitals or Doctor’s Urgent Care Centers for a fee.Thomas More University