Health Center Services Offered
Health Center Information:
The Health Office is open 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Summer hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-4:30 and Thursday 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
The office is CLOSED on Thomas More holidays and if Thomas More is closed due to inclement weather.
- Thomas More University students, faculty and staff are eligible to use the Health Center services.
- RN services are available on a walk-in, first come, first served basis for students, staff and faculty.
- The Health Center is in the Saints Center, lower level room 117 (office) 110 (health center)
- Our phone number 859-344-3529 and the fax number is 859-344-3636.
- The Health Center does not bill insurance. All services offered at the health center are free of charge.
|B/P Monitoring||Educational Resources|
|Glucose Monitoring||Referral Services|
|Wound Care||Residence Hall Programs|
|Cold Care||Tuberculosis Skin Testing $10.00|
|Proventil Treatments||Suture/Staple Removal|
|Urinalysis Screening||Rashes, and or Other Skin Conditions|
|Strep Test Screening||Influenza (flu shot) $5.00|
*All campus health services are confidential and free of charge excluding vaccines.
*Physician services, laboratory and x-ray services are available through St Elizabeth Family Practice, any of our local hospitals or Doctor’s Urgent Care Centers for a fee.