Amazon Career Choice Educational Partner
What is Amazon Career Choice?
Career Choice is an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. We meet individual learners where they are on their education journey through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities including full college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as English language proficiency, high school diplomas, and GEDs.
- Career Choice launched in 2012
- Program is live in 14 countries (U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, South Africa, Costa Rica, Slovakia and Australia).
- More than 50,000 Amazon employees have participated globally since inception (more than 35,000 in the U.S.
- Healthcare, transportation, and information technology are Career Choice’s most popular fields of study globally. With our expanded offering, we expect employees will take advantage of a variety of programs.
- In addition to funding associate and bachelor’s degrees, Amazon’s Career Choice will also fund industry certifications for in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as high school completion, GEDs, and ESL proficiency certifications.
- More than half of Amazon’s participants identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American.
- Amazon has more than 110 on-site Career Choice classrooms in fulfillment centers across the U.S., and more than 20 in Europe.
Start Dates for Thomas More University’s Online & Accelerated Programs for Busy Working Adults
|Associate of Arts in Management||Feb. 14, March 28, May 9|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||Feb. 14, March 28, May 9|
|Bachelor of Arts in Ethical Leadership||Feb. 14, March 14, March 28|
|Bachelor of Arts Individualized Program||Feb. 14, March 14, March 28|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)||May 9|
|Bachelor of Arts in Psychology||March 14, May 9|
|Professional Micro-Credentials & Badges||Multiple start dates|
The Partner Network Commitment
The educators in the Amazon Career Choice partner network deliver on Amazon’s commitment to provide hourly employees with best-in-class support in their path to career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Together, Thomas More University and Amazon are committed to providing excellent education, job placement resources, and continuous improvements to the student experience.