Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management & Ethical Leadership
Today’s business world needs moral, ethical leaders with skills in critical thinking, decision-making, and collaboration. At Thomas More University, you can become that impactful leader. Our Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management & Ethical Leadership will transform you into a well-rounded, practical, and empathetic decision-maker.
Complete your degree in a format that works for you….Thomas More University offers leadership courses 100% online, meaning you can complete your bachelor’s degree in ethical leadership in a format that lets you balance your coursework, job, and family. Plus, our accelerated program allows you to finish your bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months.
Why earn an organizational management & ethical leadership degree
at Thomas More?
Here’s more of what sets our ethical leadership degree apart.
- An accelerated format: You’ll earn your ethical leadership bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months online, and on a schedule that works around your life.
- Career opportunities: You will learn the top leadership skills employers are looking for, like critical thinking, flexibility, creativity, and emotional intelligence. We also prepare you for careers in a wide range of industries and sectors — all that need organizational leadership by ethical leaders to be successful.
- Faculty with real-world experience: Our ethical leadership courses online are taught by faculty who are practicing experts in their field.
- A history of producing ethical leaders: As a values-based, Catholic institution, Thomas More is the go-to for developing organizational management skills rooted in ethics. We understand the world needs strong ethical leaders now more than ever. We’re committed to helping our students build the ethical leadership skills necessary for effective organizational management.
- Small class sizes: Our ethical leadership program courses are comprised of 25 students or fewer. This means you get personalized attention from each of your professors who understand your career aspirations to lead organizations ethically.
- Personalization: Whether you’re joining us from a community college, your current job, or from a different university, we’re dedicated to making the admission process as stress-free and individualized as possible. From your enrollment coach to your personal advisor, you have an entire team making sure you have what you need to get ahead.
- Location: Learn anywhere you want by attending classes online.
Make the most of the college credits you’ve earned: You can work with your advisor to develop a custom undergraduate degree plan, and we’ll keep you on track throughout the ethical studies bachelor’s program. Bring us your credits, and we’ll help you complete your BA in ethical leadership faster, so you can make an impact sooner.
“The course content is well thought out and organized. The teachers used practical and real-world examples that students can relate to … (and) go above and beyond for each student creating a personalized graduation plan. My experience at Thomas More University has shaped who I am today.”Samantha Wallace ’20, Ethical Leadership BA
How do I apply?
1. Click here to submit your application for admission to the University.
2. Order an official copy of your high school transcript from your school to Thomas More University. Many schools use delivery services such as Parchment.
Transcripts may also be emailed from your school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you have previously attended another college or university, order an official copy of that transcript from the other institution to Thomas More University.
You will find the instructions for ordering transcripts on the other school’s registrar webpage.
4. Submit a copy of your current resume to email@example.com.