Bachelor of Arts in Ethical Leadership
Today’s business world needs moral, ethical leaders with skills in critical thinking, decision-making, and collaboration. At Thomas More University, you can become that impactful leader. Our Bachelor of Arts in Ethical Leadership will transform you into a well-rounded, practical, and empathetic decision-maker.
Complete your degree in a format that works for youThomas More University offers leadership courses 100% online, meaning you can complete your bachelor’s degree in ethical leadership in a format that lets you balance your coursework, job, and family. Plus, our accelerated program allows you to finish your bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months.
Why earn an ethical leadership degree at Thomas More?
Here’s more of what sets our ethical leadership degree apart.
- An accelerated format: You’ll earn your ethical leadership bachelor’s degree in as few as 18 months online, and on a schedule that works around your life.
- Career opportunities: You will learn the top leadership skills employers are looking for, like critical thinking, flexibility, creativity, and emotional intelligence. We also prepare you for careers in a wide range of industries and sectors — all that need organizational leadership by ethical leaders to be successful.
- Faculty with real-world experience: Our ethical leadership courses online are taught by faculty who are practicing experts in their field.
- A history of producing ethical leaders: As a values-based, Catholic institution, Thomas More is the go-to for developing organizational management skills rooted in ethics. We understand the world needs strong ethical leaders now more than ever. We’re committed to helping our students build the ethical leadership skills necessary for effective organizational management.
- Small class sizes: Our ethical leadership program courses are comprised of 25 students or fewer. This means you get personalized attention from each of your professors who understand your career aspirations to lead organizations ethically.
- Personalization: Whether you’re joining us from a community college, your current job, or from a different university, we’re dedicated to making the admission process as stress-free and individualized as possible. From your enrollment coach to your personal advisor, you have an entire team making sure you have what you need to get ahead.
- Location: Learn anywhere you want by attending classes online.
Make the most of the college credits you’ve earned: You can work with your advisor to develop a custom undergraduate degree plan, and we’ll keep you on track throughout the ethical studies bachelor’s program. Bring us your credits, and we’ll help you complete your BA in ethical leadership faster, so you can make an impact sooner.
“The course content is well thought out and organized. The teachers used practical and real-world examples that students can relate to … (and) go above and beyond for each student creating a personalized graduation plan. My experience at Thomas More University has shaped who I am today.”Samantha Wallace ’20, Ethical Leadership BA
Is a bachelor’s in ethical leadership degree from Thomas More right for me?
Of course, but don’t take our word for it.
You can study organizational leadership at a top university for ROI.
A recent Georgetown University report named Thomas More University a top school in Kentucky for ROI (return on investment). Our status as a small, private school allows us to provide an exclusive college experience, but we strive to balance that exclusivity with affordability and flexibility. We’re here to help you earn the degree you need so you can lead the organization you want.