The core curriculum at Thomas More University has been designed by the faculty to assure that students receive a solid liberal arts education as well as a strong concentration in their major.
The Thomas More University core curriculum has as its objective to challenge students to examine the ultimate meaning of life, their place in the world, and their responsibility to others.
In pursuit of this objective every student is expected, by graduation, to be able to:
- Evaluate the merits of arguments, created materials, and behavior against standards-based in faith and reasoning, science, aesthetics, and ethics
- Respectfully evaluate their worldview in relation to the world views of others
- Examine social issues with an awareness of the Catholic tradition of justice
- Demonstrate habits of curiosity, reflection, and independent inquiry using knowledge and skills drawn from multiple disciplines
- Communicate effectively through speech and writing
Undergraduate degrees awarded by Thomas More University include:
- Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Elected Studies, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Elected Studies