Associate of Arts in Management
*Pay only $350 per credit hour with our Super Start Scholarship
*Scholarship only applicable to the Associate of Arts in Management program
When you earn an Associate of Art in Management degree from Thomas More University, you’re giving yourself an opportunity to learn what you need to succeed in your current career, while building a foundation to achieve your dreams of earning your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in the future.
In this accelerated associate degree in business program, you’ll learn creativity, leadership, and flexibility through undergraduate courses that focus on teamwork, communication, and business management. It’s a business management associate degree built to work around your schedule, with the option to go on campus or 100% online.
Why earn your associate degree in business management with Thomas More?
Whether you’re already in the workforce or looking to get a foot in the door, an associate degree in business can contribute to the growth of your career almost immediately. Our Associate of Arts in Management degree can also provide a solid foundation for advanced education down the road, including bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
You’ll learn what you need to succeed in your current job, or a new career. 97% of Thomas More students are either fully employed or in graduate school within 6 months of graduation.
There are lots of great reasons to earn your A.A. in business management with Thomas More, including:
- Small classes: You’ll meet one night a week on campus or 100% online in classes of less than 25 students.
- A fast time to completion: You can earn your associate degree in business in as few as 12 months
- An experienced faculty: You’ll be taught by professionals who’ve had successful careers in the business world
- A strong foundation in business courses: We’ll cover topics like fundamentals of business writing, management, organizational behavior, financial analysis, and more
- A path to future degrees: We make it easy to pursue bachelor and master degrees with a seamless transition into our programs
“I recommend Thomas More’s associate degree in business management program to anyone considering going to school while working full time. I’m a better leader because of the people I worked with on each presentation and project in my cohort.”
Sara Mullins ’17
AES, ’20 BBA, MBA, Director of Operations: Addiction Medicine and Behavioral Health, St. Elizabeth Physicians
Is an associate degree in management right for me?
Of course, but don’t take our word for it.
Thomas More University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
How will our associate in management change your life?
See the stories of two Thomas More business students who realized it’s never too late to go back to school and improve your career — and your life.
How do I apply?
1. Click here to submit your application for admission to the University.
2. Order an official copy of your high school transcript from your school to Thomas More University. Many schools use delivery services such as Parchment.
Transcripts may also be emailed from your school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you have previously attended another college or university, order an official copy of that transcript from the other institution to Thomas More University.
You will find the instructions for ordering transcripts on the other school’s registrar webpage.
4. Submit a copy of your current resume to email@example.com.
Related business programs at Thomas More University
You may find that after earning your business management associate degree you’ll want to keep going. Many students go on to earn bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business, including programs like: