Bachelor of Arts Individualized Program
Do you have some college courses under your belt and want to finish the degree you started? Or are you looking for a flexible program that will help you balance your other responsibilities with your education? Get on the fast track to earn a bachelor’s and create your own degree online or in person at Thomas More University.
Our Bachelor of Arts Individualized Program allows you to take just the undergraduate courses you need and combine them with any credits you’ve already earned to complete your bachelor’s degree in as few as 12 months. In our accelerated individualized studies degree program, you’ll gain and sharpen the job skills employers want most, including critical thinking, creativity, leadership, collaboration, and more. At the same time, you get to design your bachelor’s degree in individualized studies to achieve specific goals and set yourself up for success.
Build your own degree program on your own terms
At Thomas More, we understand that life happens. Not every student’s degree path is a simple straightaway. That’s why we have designed the individualized studies degree program for working adults who want to finish their bachelor’s degree and advance their current career or move to a new one.
Why earn a Bachelor of Arts Individualized Program at Thomas More?
If you have many interests and you’d like to build your own degree program using college credits you’ve already earned, you’ve come to the right place. Through the accelerated Bachelor of Arts in individualized studies degree program at Thomas More University, you will get a values-based education with proven long-term gain. In fact, we are ranked no. 1 for return on investment for private schools in Kentucky, according to a recent study by MSN Money.
At Thomas More, we’ve made it easy to earn a bachelor’s degree that is meaningful to you. As an individualized major, you’ll receive a private university education that helps you complete your bachelor’s degree, no matter where you started it. Our enrollment and advising teams will be here to guide you every step of the way. And our concierge service is available for additional support throughout your program.
While working toward your individualized studies degree, you will:
- Take the fast track to success. Build your own degree program to earn a bachelor’s at your own pace in as few as 12 months.
- You design your degree. Almost no other colleges with individualized majors gives you the power to create the right degree you need. At Thomas More University, you have the freedom and power to choose whichever courses you need to design your degree and set yourself up for success.
- Learn in class sizes of 20–25 students. Whether you take classes in person or online, small class sizes mean your instructor will always have time answer your questions and offer personalized guidance as your work toward finishing your bachelor’s degree.
- Gain marketable job skills. Hone your critical thinking and communication skills that will help you for the rest of your life and career.
- Learn from experienced, dedicated faculty. Our professors are interdisciplinary, professional and knowledgeable, with real-world experience they bring to the classroom. They are here to give you everything you need to find success as you design your degree and finish your bachelor’s.
“Thomas More University really made sense for me not only because of the culture and curriculum, but also for the overall cost.”Rachel Blankenship ’22
How do I apply?
1. Click here to submit your application for admission to the University.
2. Order an official copy of your high school transcript from your school to Thomas More University. Many schools use delivery services such as Parchment.
Transcripts may also be emailed from your school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you have previously attended another college or university, order an official copy of that transcript from the other institution to Thomas More University.
You will find the instructions for ordering transcripts on the other school’s registrar webpage.
4. Submit a copy of your current resume to email@example.com.