- Serve People. At its core, ethical leadership is about people. Our graduates articulate vision and empower others to help bring the vision to life.
- Be the Change You Want to See. The world can always benefit from having more ethical leaders. By gaining the skills and knowledge you need from a values-based university, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate what it means to live out ethical leadership in any role you decide to pursue.
- Learn Top Skills Employers Want. The Thomas More curriculum will teach you many of the Top Skills Employers want, such as critical thinking, adaptability, flexibility, creativity, emotional intelligence, cultural intelligence, leadership, judgment, and collaboration.
- Knowledge and Passion. Many of our graduates combine the knowledge they gain in the program with their passion for non-profit and mission-driven work.
- Accelerated and Online. You will earn your degree in less than two years in a way that works around your schedule.
- Impact Organizations. Make an impact by applying what you learn from your classes to solve organizational challenges.
- #1 for Return on Investment. According to the 2019 Georgetown University report, Thomas More University ranked #1 in Kentucky for Return on Investment.
- Dedicated Faculty. Our faculty have experience in both leadership and ethics. We teach critical thinking skills to help you develop your own leadership style and ethical decision-making processes.
- Concierge Service. Our enrollment and advising team are dedicated to your success. You will have someone available to help guide you throughout the entire program.
- Influence. Our students acquire the knowledge and skills to influence others to accomplish shared goals and objectives at every organizational level.
To learn more, contact your personal enrollment coach today!
Telephone: 859-344-3333 or Email: ELS@thomasmore.edu
What Are the Admission Requirements?
- Provide proof of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a professional résumé documenting at least two years of professional work experience.
- Provide two character/professional letters of recommendation.
- Complete a 200-word essay on the topic: What does leadership mean to you?
Thomas more accelerated & Graduate Programs office
365 Thomas More Parkway
Crestview Hills, KY 41017