A variety of career sectors are available to students that complete the Master of Arts in Ethical Leadership. Our alumni work in non-profits, government, healthcare, corporations, and education. Ethical Leadership students gain the knowledge, skills, and dispositions required to be well-rounded, practical, empathetic decision-makers.
- You will learn the top skills employers are looking for, like critical thinking, flexibility, creativity, leadership, emotional intelligence, and more.
- Many graduates combine the knowledge they gain with their passion for non-profits and mission-driven work.
- You’ll earn your degree online in less than two years, on a schedule that works around your life.
- You’ll acquire the knowledge and skills to influence others to accomplish shared goals and objectives at every organizational level.
- Our enrollment and advising team are dedicated to your success and help guide you throughout your program.
“The program helped me understand the importance of ethics, but perhaps in a more essential way, it taught me to act in an ethical manner as a leader. I gained the confidence to communicate my vision to others.”
Sonny Blanco ’20, MAEL, Wrestling Coach