- #1 for Return on Investment. According to the 2019 Georgetown University report, Thomas More University ranked #1 in Kentucky for Return on Investment.
- Increase Your Earning Potential. The Bureau of Labor Statistics released a report illustrating that the more degrees you earn, the higher your salary potential, and the less likely you will be unemployed during an economic downturn. According to the Graduate Admissions Council, MBA graduates in the US can earn a median base income of $115,000, with MBA graduates in the same study agreeing that an MBA helped accelerate their career.
- Learn Top Skills Employers Want. The Thomas More MBA curriculum teaches the Top Skills Employers want, such as data literacy, critical thinking, tech-savviness, adaptability, flexibility, creativity, emotional intelligence, cultural intelligence, leadership, judgment, and collaboration.
- Accelerated & Flexible. Earn your degree in in-person or online in a way that works around your schedule.
- Experienced Faculty. Our faculty are accomplished business professionals who are committed to the success of each student. Most professors have run businesses or served in roles that will help you gain practical knowledge you can apply almost immediately.
- Small Classes. We limit the sizes of our classes to 20 to 25 students, whether you are online or in-person, to ensure you get the personal attention you deserve.
- Concierge Service. Our enrollment and advising team are dedicated to your success. You will have someone available to help guide you throughout the entire program.
- Increase Career Networking. Our cohort model for the MBA program allows for networking with professionals across industries to learn and share ideas, which often turn into long-term professional relationships.
- Values-Based. Choose Thomas More University for a values-based education that will help you become who you were meant to be, both personally and professionally.
- ACBSP Accredited. In addition to Thomas More’s regional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), our MBA is also ACBSP accredited, a gold mark of distinction for business programs.
To learn more, contact your personal enrollment coach today!
Telephone: 859-344-3333 or Email: MBA@thomasmore.edu
What Are the Admission Requirements?
- Provide proof of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75. If GPA is below 2.75, completion of the Graduate Management
Admission Test (GMAT) is required
- Submit a résumé documenting at least two years of professional work experience
- Demonstrate undergraduate proficiency in economics, accounting, finance, calculus, and statistics
NOTE: Applicants who fall short of these requirements may be conditionally admitted after being referred to the Graduate Admissions Committee and completing additional requirements.
Thomas more accelerated & Graduate Programs office
365 Thomas More Parkway
Crestview Hills, KY 41017