Whether you’re working full time or part time, choosing Thomas More University to pursue your MBA degree means you’re choosing one of the best MBA programs in the Kentucky/Cincinnati area. One specifically designed to meet the needs of people with busy lives.
- Our MBA courses teach you skills employers are looking for, like critical thinking, flexibility, creativity, leadership, emotional intelligence, and more.
- Whether in person or online, we limit our class size to 20-25 students, ensuring you get the personal attention you deserve.
- Network with professionals and create long-term relationships, across industries, through our MBA program cohort model.
- Learn from our experienced faculty of business professionals with practical experience running businesses and serving in roles that help you gain knowledge you can apply immediately.
- Our enrollment and advising team are dedicated to your success and help guide you throughout your program.
“I am not your typical MBA student. I decided to go back to earn my MBA for academic satisfaction and personal growth. Thomas More offered exactly what I needed to enroll with confidence—small class sizes and a flexible schedule coupled with an accelerated program.”
Erin Woods ’20, MBA, Homemaker
“I felt that I could continue advancing in my career while pursuing an education, and it worked wonderfully.”
Cassie Johnson, BBA graduate in ’17 and MAEL graduate in ’19