The Student Government Association for Thomas More University serves as the official representative of the Student Body. From serving as the liaison between the Student Body and the faculty, administration, and the Board of Trustees to working towards improvements in the quality of student life, the Student Government is there when the Student Body needs them. The Student Government Association consists of the Executive Council, the Delegates at Large and Associates and is governed by its Constitution.
For information on Voter Registration follow the link.
2022 Student Government Association – Call for Campaigns
Do you have great ideas on how to improve campus life, university processes, or know of causes that need to be advocated for? If so, Student Government may be a great fit for you. Elections happen in April, and the campaign timeline is below.
- April 1 – 15, 2022 – Campaigns applications are being accepted
- April 18 – 26, 2022 – Student body will vote on incoming officers
- April 27, 2022 – Winners announced
- April 28, 2022 – New officers are sworn in at the Saints in Leadership Banquet
Student Government Positions
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President of Programming
- Vice President of Records and Public Relations
If you would like to apply or view the job descriptions of each position, please do so using the button below.
Your campaign application will be made available on the Student Government website for your peers to consider in voting.