The Student Government Association for Thomas More University serves as the official representative of the Student Body. From serving as the liaison between the Student Body and the faculty, administration, and the Board of Trustees to working towards improvements in the quality of student life, the Student Government is there when the Student Body needs them. The Student Government Association consists of the Executive Council, the Delegates at Large and Associates and is governed by its Constitution.
For information on Voter Registration follow the link.
Meet the Officers
- President – Jake Perkins
- Vice President – Yen Trevino
- VP of Finance – Aletha Wiggins
- VP of Programming – Abby Hightchew
- VP of Public Relations – Houston Watson
- VP of Diversity and Inclusion – India McCullough