Students who are involved outside of the classroom tend to do better inside of the classroom.
With dozens of ways to lead or get involved, you can find one that works for you! Plus, doing so will connect you with others, provide leadership skills, and make your overall Thomas More University experience more enjoyable! And if you don’t see one you like we can help you create a new one.
Campus Traditions & Events
Here are a few of our campus traditions & events! Clubs and student organizations try new ones all the time. So if you have an idea for an event, initiative, or club, let us know.
- Thomas More Birthday Week celebrations (February)
- Casino Night (February)
- Habitat for Humanity Spring Break Trip (March)
- Saint’s Bash: Spring Formal (April)
- Annual Pig Roast & outdoor picnic (April)
- Welcome Week (August)
- Student Activities Fair and club interest (August)
- Homecoming & Saints Ball (October)
- Saints Got Talent: Talent Show (December)
Do you have insights that would make campus a better place? Thomas More is a great place to develop your leadership skills while still receiving support from other students and staff.
- Student Government Association (SGA): Make your voice heard! Weigh in on important issues.
- Student Activities Board (SAB): Don’t see what you want on campus? Make it happen — learn skills in problem-solving, project management, and event planning.
- Club leadership: Looking to lead in a specific area? Consider getting involved in a club.
- Diversity & Inclusion Club: Help make Thomas More a more inclusive community. Discuss issues, plan events, and celebrate diversity.
Join a Club
To join a club attend our Club Fair at the beginning of the year! If you missed that check out our Clubs & Organization roster and contact a member of that organization.
If you are interested in creating a new club or organization contact the Student Government Association.
There are many ways to get involved! Join a club, attend events, connect with Thomas More Students on social media.
For more Information
Contact Student Engagement