Confirm My Enrollment
Ready to become a Thomas More Saint? Your next steps are below.
- Pay your enrollment deposit to secure your spot in the next incoming class at Thomas More.
- Select your orientation date once dates become available.
- If you have not already done so, file your FAFSA at fafsa.gov and send it to Thomas More using our school code: 002001. If you plan to use student loans as part of your financial aid package, then you will also need to submit a student loan application at studentloans.gov after filing the FAFSA.
- If you plan to live on campus, submit your housing application. *Note: Students will need their MyTMU username and password to access the form. You will receive your login information by mail after you submit your enrollment deposit.
- If you wish to commute to school, complete and submit the Housing Verification Form updated 2020-2021 to request an exemption from Thomas More’s on-campus residency requirement.
- Complete the Student Health form and return it to the Campus Health and Wellness Center with a copy of your immunization record from your physician.
- Complete the Orientation Parking Permit Form and return it to Campus Safety after you have signed up for your Orientation event (The form asks for your Orientation date).
If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact the Office of Enrollment at (859) 344-3332 or email:
Thank You for Choosing Thomas More University!