|To Apply:||Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact:||Laura Custer, Director of Human Resources
The Assistant Registrar fulfills the mission of the Office of the Registrar. The primary role of the Assistant Registrar is to provide assistance to students, faculty, and staff.
· Demonstrated ability to record, verify, and report data with a very high degree of accuracy
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines without direct supervision
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills for working with faculty, staff, alumni, and students
· Maintain confidentiality and integrity of student records and information
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Ensure and supervise coverage for the Registrar’s Office. This includes the responsibility of all necessary forms and documentation that should be available to students, faculty, and staff.
· Process all registration paperwork, including independent study, co-operative education, etc.
· Process and track all registration and grades for the Gemini program.
· Maintain TAP schedules and registration.
· Responsible for all consortium processes, including registration, reports, and grades.
· Responsible for all verification processing, including through the National Student Clearinghouse.
· Create and maintain traditional course schedule and room assignments.
· Assist with Veteran Certifications.
· Supervise student worker.
· Evaluate transcripts and process data entry for transfer students and courses. This includes working with Academic Departments to determine and track equivalencies. Also, responsible for the approval and loading of all off-campus and CLEP/Dantes transfer work.
· Responsible for all grades, including monitoring grade entry and incomplete and not reported grades.
· Responsible for all transcript processing.
· Process student graduation applications to verify degree completion and print diplomas.
· Maintain degree audits.
· Produce NCAA Division III Athletic Eligibility reports.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Specialized and/or Technical Knowledge Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Preferred knowledge of Jenzabar student information system