- All peer tutoring schedules are now listed in WCOnline, our peer tutoring schedule platform. This includes IAE peer tutoring, math & physics tutoring, and the writing center. Go to thomasmore.mywconline.com to register and/or schedule. A direct link to Thomas More Peer Tutoring can also be found in all of your Canvas course menus.
- Peer-to-peer tutoring: Most peer tutoring sessions will take place online. Some face-to-face sessions will be offered based on tutor availability. Students can get connected to peer tutors at Thomas More through WCOnline. You will be able to work in real-time with a peer tutor using the virtual whiteboard which includes audio/video and chat capabilities. See the Online Tutoring Schedule in WCOnline for peer tutor availability.
- Math & physics tutoring sessions are now also listed in WCOnline. Log in and choose the math & physics tutoring schedule to connect with Kelli Lang and peer tutors for assistance with all math, physics, and stats courses.
- The writing center is also available to students online. Students will be able to sign up for an online writing tutoring session through WCOnline and work in real time collaboration with a peer writing tutor.
- Smarthinking online tutoring: Available 24/7, Smarthinking is another option for online academic support. A link to Smarthinking online tutoring can be found in the left-hand menu of your Canvas course home page.
Academic coaches can help you with academic planning, time management, study strategies, and staying organized while you learn online from home. Academic coaching will be available remotely during the fall semester. You can contact Heather Abbott to get connected with one of Thomas More’s academic coaches. Academic coaching will be conducted through email, phone calls, or video conferencing.