TAP/Adult at Thomas More College

Tap Student Account Access

Announcing Online Access to Your TAP Student Account

Thomas More College is excited to announce that all TAP student financial accounts are now accessible online. TAP students will be able to view and print financial transactions, account balances, receipts, statements, and invoices. This account information will be available beginning immediately.

  1. Access the login page at the following Web site:

  2. During the initial visit to your online student account, you will need to click on New User. You will be required to provide your student ID and e-mail address to obtain a password. The e-mail address you provide must be on file with the TAP Accounting Office. An auto-generated password will be sent to your email address. Each time you sign in to access your account information, you will be asked for your password and student ID.

*You will not be able to access non-TAP classes through this system - These classes will still be managed by the bursar

Did you have problems signing in to your account or obtaining your password? If so, please call the TAP accounting office at 859-341-4554.