All members of the TMC community are asked to do their part in ensuring that the buildings and facilities are not abused in any manner. Your cooperation with regard to the following policies is appreciated:
- Display of signs and posters must be limited to bulletin boards. Signs and posters may not be displayed on wood surfaces, painted walls, or glass windows. All posters, etc. must be officially stamped before hanging (See sign posting policy - Student Handbook).
- Club and organization offices as well as meeting rooms may be used only during hours that the building is officially opened. Admittance to the building by anyone at any other time is prohibited.
- All facilities must be reserved for use in advance with the appropriate office. Meeting rooms/ classrooms for meetings, athletic fields and general use space is reserved through the Scheduling and Conference Services Office, 859-344-4062. Departmental meeting space is reserved through the department.
- Under no circumstances may furniture or any equipment be removed from room or facilities. Persons removing property from any building will be subject to disciplinary action, to possible civil action (depending on the offense), and/or to substantial monetary fines.
- All persons are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible manner at all times. The appropriate staff member has the authority to ban any individual from use of a facility who does not conduct himself/herself in a responsible and mature manner.
- All guests must be accompanied by the student they are visiting on campus. Any guests who are not so accompanied at all times will be asked to leave the facilities.
- Pets are not permitted in any area of the building.
- Any form of gambling is prohibited by the College and state law.
- Bicycles are not permitted in the buildings.