BACHELOR OF ARTS IN MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- Biology (30 hours): BIO 101/101L, 102/102L, 202/202L (or 211/211L and 212/212L), 205/205L, 206/206L, 216/216L, 326/326L, 489
- Chemistry (16 hours): CHE 111, 111L, 113, 113L, 220, 220L, 240, 240L
- Mathematics (7 hours): MAT143 (Calculus) and MAT205 (Statistics)
- Physics (4 hours minimum): PHY 121, 131 (122, 132 recommended)
- Minimum of 90 hours before beginning the hospital program
- Hospital program of professional study 32 40 credit hours
- Students fulfill the computer literacy requirement through course work in the program.
No Medical Laboratory Science major may graduate with more than one letter grade lower than a ‘C’ in Medical Laboratory Science core courses. Any grades below a ‘C’ must be replaced by a higher grade which may be earned only by repeating the course.