Incoming Student Prerequisites
Thomas More University, in accordance with the recommendations from the American College Health Association and the Centers for Disease Control, recommend that all incoming students submit to the Campus Health and Wellness Center records of their immunization history, and complete a health history form.
Thomas More University requires proof or a titer of the following vaccines from ALL residents students:
- 2 MMR's
- 1 Tdap
- 1 DPT/DTAP or DT
- Hepatitis B Series
- Polio Series
- Meningococcal Vaccine (A, C, Y, W-135)
- TB Skin Test for all High Risk Students.
- Influenza and Hepatitis A Vaccines are highly recommended.
*Click here for the complete Immunization Policy
**Students residing on campus and International students are required to submit vaccine records prior to arriving on campus. Any student who has not submitted immunization records will not be permitted to check in the residence halls.
- A student health form is required on registration day. To download this form click here. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (859)344-3636.
- Form for International students only: An International Health/Immunization Form is required and should be sent to the email@example.com prior to registration day, in addition to the other 2 forms mentioned above, which should be brought with you to registration day.
- A TB Screening form is required to be filled out by all students living in resident halls. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (859)344-3636