Anthony Munoz Foundation
Deadline: April 30, 2014
1. Be a student enrolled in or entering an accredited Tri-State college or university.
2. Be a graduating high school senior with at least a 2.5 GPA or at least a composite ACT score of 18
3. Attend a high school in the Tri-State region, defined as the counties of:
a. Kentucky – Boone; Bracken; Campbell; Gallatin; Grant; Kenton
b. Indiana – Dearborn; Franklin; Ohio; Switzerland; Union
c. Ohio – Brown; Butler; Clermont; Clinton; Greene; Hamilton; Highland; Montgomery; Preble; Warren
4. Have freshman standing by the fall of 2014.
5. Demonstrate a desire and intent to overcome adversity, have financial need, excel academically, and fulfill a leadership role in the community.
6. Interview with member(s) of the AMF Scholarship Fund selection committee if chosen as finalist.
7. Attend the award ceremony held on Sunday, June 8, 2014, in Mason, OH.
8. Maintain full time student status and cumulative grade point average above 2.00.
9. Complete, and submit to the Anthony Muñoz Foundation (AMF), all required materials within the stated deadlines for consideration of the Award.
How To Apply:
Complete application and submit with other required documentation to the address listed on the application.
Be sure to provide all necessary documentation for application.