Deadline: March 31, 2015
- Open to students of all majors.
- Will be entering sophomore, junior,senior or 5th- year senior year in pursuit of an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university.
- Plan to attend a degree-seeking program,full-time at a U.S. accredited institution during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate:
- An interest in pursuing a career in the insurance and financial services industry.
- Leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Must complete and submit for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Must show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired).
- A total of $150,000 in scholarships will be awarded for the 2015-16 school year.
- Selected students attending accredited 2 year and 4 year colleges/universities will be awarded $2,500 or $5,000 respectively.
How To Apply:
Apply online at www.act.org/massmutual
MassMutual (Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company) Scholars is a national program for high achieving African American, Asian/Pacific Islander, and Hispanic scholars interested in careers in the insurance and financial services industry.
A total of thirty $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to students across the country.