- Successful completion of the 36-credit hour core curriculum.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Fulfillment of all financial obligations.
- Internet access
- Use of TMC email is required
- Current version of Office with Word, Excel, and Power Point functionality
- USB storage device for presentations
- Webcam recommended
Each of the following steps must be completed to be considered for admission to the MA ELS:
- Request for Transcripts
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Two character/professional letters of recommendation
- Writing Sample: What does leadership mean to you?
- Please submit a 200 word essay regarding this topic
- International Students - please refer to additional information on page title International Guidelines
- Applicants seeking review by the Graduate Admissions Committee should also submit:
- Letter addressed to the Graduate Admissions Committee requesting exception
- If you would like to apply for financial aid, please complete your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The Thomas More College school code is 002001.
Once your application file is complete, it will be submitted to the admissions office and you will receive notification of your admission status from your Enrollment Representative.