Ethical Leadership Studies (ELS)
Thomas More College offers a Bachelor of Elected Studies degree with a major in Ethical Leadership Studies. This program is designed to create future leaders and offers interdisciplinary coursework that challenges students to develop their leadership skills in an ethical manner. The program also encompasses broader areas of service studies with a commitment to a values-based education for future leaders who want to create social, ethical, and economic value around the world.
The goal of the Ethical Leadership program is to prepare students to become viable employees who are well rounded and able to make decisions in the workforce. Students focus on one of four concentrations or a student may design a concentration from any field of study approved by the Director of Ethical Leadership Studies.
The concentrations include:
- Logistics (Supply Chain Management)
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Lodging and Revenue Management
- Student designed
Program Elements that make a Difference
Experiential Learning Components:
- Practicums - Students work in related position(s) each year of study
- Integrated Learning - Classes offer practical application of theoretical fundamentals under professional supervision and labs align with the class so students experience hands-on application throughout program
- Internships - Required
- Performance - on experiential off-campus events/activities